Placement Secured! 🙈

Hi everyone! Welcome to my second blog post! I am absolutely delighted to confirm my placement with First Derivatives working in their Headquarters in Newry. I am very excited to be working alongside with the Human Resource and Operations Department!
Image result for first derivatives newry
First Derivatives is a software and services company with world-leading intellectual property in ultra-high-performance analytics (Kx) and extensive domain knowledge and capabilities in capital markets systems and technology.Part of my responsibilities will include:
  • Coach and mentor managers and team leaders to manage employee relations issues
  • Support managers and team leaders to performance manage staff
  • Sickness absence management
  • Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on key HR processes & systems
  • Effectively and accurately issue HR correspondence
  • Work with Learning and Development to upskill and develop managers and team leaders
  • Updating and maintaining data on HR systems
  • Support the HR Manager with projects Knowledge, Skills & Experience
    I am privileged to receive this opportunity and is something that I really looking forward to! Roll on June 😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recent Trends in Digital Marketing!

Coping with University Life with Covid-19 Pandemic

The Struggles of a Marketing Student